Vouchers and access to latest versions - is it possible?

Node-based Shader Editor

Vouchers and access to latest versions - is it possible?

Postby ShaderCube » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:58 am

Hi.
Our company received some vouchers for ASE by purchasing Unity Pro Licenses. We are using HDRP 4.6.0 which is not compatible at this moment with the Asset Store version of the tool. I tried to download the newest version from the support website, but it requires Product Key or Unity Invoice Number, which we don't receive because we used a voucher. So what shall we do in our case, because we can't use ASE, while we officially have it?
ShaderCube

Re: Vouchers and access to latest versions - is it possible?

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:50 pm

ShaderCube wrote:Hi.
Our company received some vouchers for ASE by purchasing Unity Pro Licenses. We are using HDRP 4.6.0 which is not compatible at this moment with the Asset Store version of the tool. I tried to download the newest version from the support website, but it requires Product Key or Unity Invoice Number, which we don't receive because we used a voucher. So what shall we do in our case, because we can't use ASE, while we officially have it?

Hey there,

I've deleted your second post, that's the number you have to use in our download site as described in the instructions.

Let me know if it works as expected.
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby ShaderCube » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:03 pm

It was a bit unclear that Order Number = Unity Invoice Number. But thanks for solving that.
ShaderCube

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:03 pm

ShaderCube wrote:It was a bit unclear that Order Number = Unity Invoice Number. But thanks for solving that.

We usually reference the invoice number but it seems the Order Number works just as well, the check is entirely done on Unity's side via their store API.

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Shader Editor