Object UV's incorrect

Node-based Shader Editor

Object UV's incorrect

Postby AntLewis » Wed May 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Hey guys, trying this wonderful product out for the first time. Making decent progress, but one issue I continually encounter is if I simply have a texture sample which I attach to albedo, my object is using the wrong UV's.

The object on the left is correct (using standing Unity shader) and the object on the right, is using my Amplify shader. How do you go about correcting the UV's?

Thanks for any help!
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (182.38 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
AntLewis

Re: Object UV's incorrect

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Wed May 31, 2017 1:04 pm

AntLewis wrote:Hey guys, trying this wonderful product out for the first time. Making decent progress, but one issue I continually encounter is if I simply have a texture sample which I attach to albedo, my object is using the wrong UV's.

The object on the left is correct (using standing Unity shader) and the object on the right, is using my Amplify shader. How do you go about correcting the UV's?

Thanks for any help!

Hello,

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it. That's definitely not supposed to happen, can you send us the model, texture and shader, to [email protected] using WeTransfer?

What's your current ASE and Untiy version?

Looking forward to your reply.
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby AntLewis » Wed May 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Apologies - my mistake - I was using a texture with a very similar name, hence the issue! Thanks for the prompt reply!
AntLewis

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:28 am

AntLewis wrote:Apologies - my mistake - I was using a texture with a very similar name, hence the issue! Thanks for the prompt reply!

No problem, happy to help!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Shader Editor