Decals

Node-based Shader Editor

Decals

Postby tbVoodoo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello together, bought ASE on the asset store and built a few shaders for our game so far and am really happy with it, thank you (Y)

I want to make some nice decals for explosion craters, splatters etc... which bend on irregular surfaces, like in this https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/76410 example. Is this currently possible, with ASE?

Trying by myself didn't work and I found nothing about it.
tbVoodoo

Re: Decals

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:37 am

tbVoodoo wrote:Hello together, bought ASE on the asset store and built a few shaders for our game so far and am really happy with it, thank you (Y)
I want to make some nice decals for explosion craters, splatters etc... which bend on irregular surfaces, like in this https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/76410 example. Is this currently possible, with ASE?
Trying by myself didn't work and I found nothing about it.

Hello,

Thank you for your purchase, we really appreciate your support. Unfortunately, ASE currently does not support the creation of shaders adequate for Decal use. However, we are planning a major update that would allow for customized outputs, so to speak.

More about that later, we will register your request and keep you posted!

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby tbVoodoo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Thank you very much for the info! Can you already say something about the date of this major update? Or ca.?
tbVoodoo

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:06 pm

tbVoodoo wrote:Thank you very much for the info! Can you already say something about the date of this major update? Or ca.?

Hello,

No problem, happy to elaborate.
Very soon, I will keep you posted!

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Shader Editor