Updated Unity, Amplify no longer works...

Node-based Shader Editor

Updated Unity, Amplify no longer works...

Postby dink » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Title says it all.

I updated Unity and absolutely all my Amplify functions have ceased to work. I can not create a new amplify shaders and all my shaders try to open in MonoDevelop or Visual Studio. I grabbed the latest version from this website and re-imported the Unity Package to the scene. I even deleted my old Amplify Shader Editor folder just in case the older versions were causing a problem with the import.

Anyone got a possible solution for me?

Thanks in advanced,
-Alex
dink

Re: Updated Unity, Amplify no longer works...

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:31 am

dink wrote:Title says it all.

I updated Unity and absolutely all my Amplify functions have ceased to work. I can not create a new amplify shaders and all my shaders try to open in MonoDevelop or Visual Studio. I grabbed the latest version from this website and re-imported the Unity Package to the scene. I even deleted my old Amplify Shader Editor folder just in case the older versions were causing a problem with the import.

Anyone got a possible solution for me?

Thanks in advanced,
-Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you for getting in touch. It seems that we replied to your email before we received the forum notification, would you like to continue the discussion via email?

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Shader Editor