How to sort Amplify shaders into sub-folders

Node-based Shader Editor

How to sort Amplify shaders into sub-folders

Postby sazberryftw » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi,

At the moment when I save an Amplify shader, it is placed in the default list of shaders. I know when you write shaders manually, you can set them to appear in a specific folder rather than the main list (such as you sort toon shaders into the "Toon" folder and mobile shaders into the "Mobile" folder). Is there a way to sort Amplify shaders via the editor so they don't clog up the default list?

Thanks
Sarah
sazberryftw

Re: How to sort Amplify shaders into sub-folders

Postby Amplify_Borba » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:17 pm

sazberryftw wrote:Hi,

At the moment when I save an Amplify shader, it is placed in the default list of shaders. I know when you write shaders manually, you can set them to appear in a specific folder rather than the main list (such as you sort toon shaders into the "Toon" folder and mobile shaders into the "Mobile" folder). Is there a way to sort Amplify shaders via the editor so they don't clog up the default list?

Thanks
Sarah

Hello!

You may add your own category to the shaders through the use of the forward slash ( / ) separator in the Node Properties tab, in a similar fashion to what can be seen in the highlighted area 2 of the following image:

Please let me know if you have any further questions or issues, thanks!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Re: How to sort Amplify shaders into sub-folders

Postby sazberryftw » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Ah that's so simple! Thank you. :)
sazberryftw

Return to Amplify Shader Editor