Edit Triplanar Mapping UVs

Node-based Shader Editor

Edit Triplanar Mapping UVs

Postby peterkungen » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:28 am

Hi and thanks for a great tool!

I'm struggeling to get the effect that is to panner the sides of a triplanar mapping(2). Texture Sample (1)works great, but how to achive same result when using Triplanar Mapping? Do I need to edit the shader code, if thats the case, how do I solve that? Or is there another node solution i missed?

Thank you!/ Peter
peterkungen

Re: Edit Triplanar Mapping UVs

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 am

Greetings!

Thank you for getting in touch, we would be happy to help. Unfortunately, the Triplanar Sampler does not allow you to tweak UV parameters as you would a standard Texture Sample node.

If your Triplanar setup requires full control, be sure to check out the Triplanar Sample included in the ASE package. Try adding a multiplier for quick tiling control.

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby peterkungen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:07 pm

Thank you so much for the answer, that was exactly the solution I was looking for. Works great! :D
peterkungen

Postby Amplify_Borba » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Hey there, not a problem, we're always glad to be of assistance!

Have you had the chance to rate and review Amplify Shader Editor? It would be awesome if you could share your experience with the Unity community, the Unity Asset Store thrives on user interaction and direct feedback.
Every bit helps, your feedback is extremely valuable to us!

Feel free to get back in touch with us if you have further issues or questions, thanks!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to Amplify Shader Editor