Accessing _CameraDepthNormalsTexture

Node-based Shader Editor

Accessing _CameraDepthNormalsTexture

Postby zamboni » Wed May 02, 2018 6:54 am

As the title says, I've been trying to access this, and I've made texture samplers with the same name, used the Grab Screen Color node with the name, etc, and I just can't seem to get it to work.

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT:

Apologies, restarting Unity seems to have fixed it, and I can make samplers with the name to access it just fine.
zamboni

Re: Accessing _CameraDepthNormalsTexture

Postby Amplify_Borba » Wed May 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue and for letting us know that it was fixed by restarting Unity!

Even though it's probably an Unity related issue, did this happen after importing a new ASE version? What Unity and ASE versions are you currently using, and in the event that this happened after an import, what was the previous ASE version?
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby zamboni » Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pm

I was creating the shader on version 1.5.2, and had upgraded from 1.5.1. Note the shader did not exist while I was on 1.5.1, as I was creating it after the import was done.

My Unity version is 2017.3.1f1 Personal.
zamboni

Postby Amplify_Borba » Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 am

Thank you for providing additional details, we'll try to replicate this issue on our end.

Don't hesitate to get back in touch if you come across any further issues, thanks!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to Amplify Shader Editor