Exception when putting TextureArray in a Shader Function

Node-based Shader Editor

Exception when putting TextureArray in a Shader Function

Postby jhughes2112 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey guys,

Love the product. I'm running into a problem in Unity with v1.5.4_dev01 whenever I make a TextureArray node inside a Shader Function. It's in TextureArrayNode.cs line 755:

if( m_containerGraph.CurrentMasterNode.CurrentDataCollector.IsTemplate && m_containerGraph.CurrentMasterNode.CurrentDataCollector.TemplateDataCollectorInstance.CurrentSRPType == TemplateSRPType.Lightweight )

It appears to assume there's a CurrentMasterNode whenever a TextureArray node is generating shader content, but inside a shader function, I assume there isn't one set there.

JH
jhughes2112

Re: Exception when putting TextureArray in a Shader Function

Postby Amplify_Borba » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello, thank you for getting in touch, we're glad that you're enjoying ASE!

Regarding the reported issue, I've just confirmed it on my side and will pass it along to the developer for further investigation.

We really appreciate that you took the time to report this and will get back in touch as soon as we have any developments, thanks!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Re: Exception when putting TextureArray in a Shader Function

Postby Amplify_Borba » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Hello, the reported issue has been fixed in the latest ASE build, which you can download from our website.

Please let us know if you come across any further issues or have any feedback to share, thanks!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to Amplify Shader Editor