Sparkling sand

Node-based Shader Editor

Sparkling sand

Postby Crystalius » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Hi!

I would like to achieve this kind of sparkling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqErSxRZm48

Has anyone done it with ASE? I am struggling

Thanks!
Crystalius

Re: Sparkling sand

Postby Amplify_Borba » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:44 am

Hey there, we do provide a sample in our SRP Package that can show you how to achieve a glitter effect, the SRP Lightweight GlintSparkle, which you may use as a good starting point.

You need to be using Unity 2018 and have their Lightweight SRP package installed in order to view this material, but you may also just extract our SRP Samples.unitypackage in order to access the shader sample to examine the node setup.

Feel free to check out our ASE SRP setup tutorial video for detailed instructions, and be sure to let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions, thanks!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby Crystalius » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help. I managed to achieve what I want using this example even without SRP
Crystalius

Postby Amplify_Borba » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:14 pm

Glad that you found that sample useful!

Have you had the chance to rate and review Amplify Shader Editor? It would be awesome if you could share your experience with the Unity community, the Unity Asset Store thrives on user interaction and direct feedback.
Every bit helps, and your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Feel free to get back in touch if you have any further issues or questions, thanks!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to Amplify Shader Editor