LWRP Custom Lighting & Bug

Node-based Shader Editor

LWRP Custom Lighting & Bug

Postby Velksy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi,

I'm currently attempting to convert a project from the standard pipeline over to the LWRP and part of the process involves converting custom lighting amplify shaders to the new lightweight amplify templates to match compatibility.

I'm almost able to achieve the same results by plugging my previous custom lighting into the PBR template emission or the unlit color outputs however I hit a snag when trying to work with indirect light (Diffuse or Specular). It's easily replicated by creating an empty lightweight shader and plugging in either of the existing indirect light nodes.

The error seems to point to a cginc file, "UnityLightingCommon" for an "Unrecognized identifier 'fixed4'". I attempted to fix it manually by swapping the fixed4's for half4s or float4s which at least made visual studio happy but unfortunately the shader continues to throw the same error, pointing at a seemingly non-existent fixed4.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated!
Velksy

Re: LWRP Custom Lighting & Bug

Postby Amplify_Borba » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:07 am

Hello, thank you for getting in touch!

Unfortunately, the Indirect Diffuse Light and Indirect Specular Light nodes haven't been converted to the SRP yet.

Our developer is currently tackling this so you can expect them to work in the near future, we apologize for the inconvenience. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as they become available, thank you for understanding!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Re: LWRP Custom Lighting & Bug

Postby Velksy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Ok, that's what I figured I was just hoping to find a quick workaround to get the ambient sky color. I'll see what I can pull from the shadergraph indirect lighting node for the time being but I look forward to an update when possible.

Cheers!
Velksy

Return to Amplify Shader Editor