Working shaders with different problems

Your feedback is very important to us. We are listening.

Re: Working shaders with different problems

Postby giantkiller3d » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:50 pm

I have achieved the impossible. Well so much for my tall soap box of egotistically embossed self indulgence.
I have successfully created my own Amplify shader and mapped that onto an imported model from WIngs3D!
When Borba found the lack of UVs in my models I had a clue to investigate.
I finally found that answer on Youtube with Vscorpion's channel and posted my follow on investigative answer there.
How to export UVs .jpeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3DFF06Pfs
Now we all have a cheap and easy solution for modelling wiht no prohibitive licensing or subscriptions to hamper your creative efforts.
No FBXs or hefty intermediate packages like Autocad or Blender.
Now the two different types of Amplify Shaders work. The hologram simple and the UV forcefield.

Today I go down in the annals of history!
giantkiller3d

Re: Working shaders with different problems

Postby Amplify_Borba » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Thank you for sharing your success with us, we're happy to know that you've managed to sort out the issue!

Hopefully the information shared here will help other users that might come across similar issues, so we really appreciate that you took the time to share it with the community.

Also, have you had the chance to rate and review Amplify Shader Editor? It would be awesome if you could share your experience with the Unity community, every bit helps and your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Feel free to get back in touch if you have further issues or questions, thank you!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Previous

Return to General Discussion