[Shader Editor] Tablet Navigation Zoom

Your feedback is very important to us. We are listening.

[Shader Editor] Tablet Navigation Zoom

Postby joostjordens » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Hey,

I'm not able to zoom the shader editor canvas with my tablet (intuos4), only with the mousewheel. Would be grand if this would be possible in a future update.

Most of us here at the company prefer Blackmagic's Fusion's way of navigating in the node canvas by holding middle mouse and hovering over the tablet to pan and middle mouse + touching (left click) the tablet to zoom.

I guess Maya's alt + right click is fine too ;).

Cheers,

Joost
joostjordens

Re: [Shader Editor] Tablet Navigation Zoom

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:31 pm

joostjordens wrote:Hey,

I'm not able to zoom the shader editor canvas with my tablet (intuos4), only with the mousewheel. Would be grand if this would be possible in a future update.

Most of us here at the company prefer Blackmagic's Fusion's way of navigating in the node canvas by holding middle mouse and hovering over the tablet to pan and middle mouse + touching (left click) the tablet to zoom.

Cheers,

Joost

Hello Joost,

Thank you for using our editor, we really appreciate it. We are going to be adding a few additional navigation options soon. We received quite a few requests, mostly from laptop users that do not use a secondary mouse.

We will register your email and contact you as soon as we have any new developments.

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Re: [Shader Editor] Tablet Navigation Zoom

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:16 pm

joostjordens wrote:Hey,

Cheers,

Joost

Hello,

Be sure to check out the latest update, it includes additional control options.

Additional information:
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to General Discussion