Wireframe Effect

Your feedback is very important to us. We are listening.

Wireframe Effect

Postby pacoCasares » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:38 am

Hello Amplify,

I will go on a search for creating a simple wireframe effect in stages on success,

inspiration.jpg
inspiration.jpg (165.11 KiB) Viewed 4009 times

First I would like to create a version that is basic, just the lines...

As I progress I would like to make more additions such as making random thickness sizes or glow intensities... not sure what is achievable yet or not, but I would like to add that I could add vertex painting to the model to give specifications on the RBGA channels. Would be fantastic for example if I could change the thickness of the edges making them very thick anything that is painted white to non-existent if painted black (dark dark grey would be very thin)

Hopefully, there is someone out there listening, but if not I will try to look into it and if manage to discover anything I'll post an update. Thank you!
pacoCasares

Re: Wireframe Effect

Postby Amplify_Borba » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 am

Hello! There are many different ways to achieve a hologram effect, have you had the chance to look into our HologramSimple sample?

You may also use opacity masking, if you want to experiment with transparent cutouts in your shader!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to General Discussion