A template for custom lighting

Your feedback is very important to us. We are listening.

A template for custom lighting

Postby naitoookami » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:07 pm

I attempted a couple times and failed hard a couple times at creating a template that mimics what it's like just creating a custom lighting shader. All I want to do is add multiple outline passes to it so I can simulate fur but I am just crap at reading the code. It's easy enough to at least add multiple outlines since that is just copying and pasting a pass, but converting the custom lighting model into a shader template is just beyond me :?

So I was curious if anyone has done this before and is willing to share the template?
naitoookami

Re: A template for custom lighting

Postby Amplify_Borba » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello, I don't think that we have any sample available that might be helpful for this particular situation, although we do have plans to release a fur sample, however, there's no ETA that we can provide.

Regarding the template creation, unfortunately, there's nothing we can do at this time in order to assist with the creation of custom templates due to our limited resources.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and remain fully available to assist with any ASE specific issues that you might encounter, as this forum is mainly focused on tech support.
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to General Discussion