Questions about LWRP

Node-based Shader Editor

Questions about LWRP

Postby DuvE » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:14 am

Hi. I have some issues when starting to convert some of my shaders to the LWRP template:

- Is it possible to achieve AlphaBlending with LWRP template? I know you can't use GrabScreen but maybe there is some workaround?

- When I'm trying to use node "Gamma To Linear" on one of my LWRP shaders, I get this error undeclared identifier 'FastRBGToLinear'. The error appears only when I use this node and plug the outcome result to the "Vertex Offset" of the LWRP Template. If, for example, I plug the result from this node to the Albedo, everything works fine without any errors, but I need to use this node in "Vertex Offset". The shader in the attachments.
Attachments
New Amplify Shader.7z
LWRP Template shader with an error
(3.27 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
DuvE

Re: Questions about LWRP

Postby Amplify_Borba » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:20 am

Hello, I've just confirmed the error on my side and have passed it along to the developer for further investigation, thank you for taking the time to report it!

Regarding your first question, you can achieve transparency on LWRP by accessing the Output Node's parameters, going to your Subshader Tags over the Subshader section and replacing the Value text field contents on both RenderType and Queue items with Transparent.

After that, simply go to your Blend Mode over the Pass section and on the Blend RGB dropdown select Alpha Blend.

With these settings configured, the transparency amount will be given by the value you specify over the Alpha port on the Base Output node.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, we'll be sure to get back in touch as soon as we've tackled the reported issue!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby Amplify_Borba » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello! We've just released a new build in which we've fixed some compilation errors from Gamma/Linear nodes on SRP templates, feel free to download it through our website, thanks!
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby DuvE » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:35 am

Hi,

One more issue, now with HD unlit template. If I plug "Switch by Face" in any output, I'm getting this error:
undeclared identifier 'ase_vface'

Weird, but in HD PBR this node works fine.
DuvE

Postby Amplify_Borba » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:26 am

Hello, thank you for reporting the issue, I've just confirmed it on my side and have passed it to the developer for further investigation.

We'll get back in touch as soon as we have any updates to share.
Amplify_Borba

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:05 pm

DuvE wrote:Hi,

One more issue, now with HD unlit template. If I plug "Switch by Face" in any output, I'm getting this error:
undeclared identifier 'ase_vface'

Weird, but in HD PBR this node works fine.

Be sure to check the latest build, we include a few relevant fixes that should hopefully resolve your issue.

Looking forward to your feedback.
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Shader Editor