Alloy 3 shaders + Substance (sbsar)

Your feedback is very important to us. We are listening.

Alloy 3 shaders + Substance (sbsar)

Postby dawasd » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello,

I was trying the AT2 trial version, but the included converted Alloy shaders are for older version.

Is it possible to get the shaders converted to latest version as well so I can give it a go with my game? I was trying to convert those, but because lack of skill with shaders I could't get them to work. :/

Also what is the process one must take every time Alloy/AT2 gets updated?

I am currently exporting my textures from Substance Designer to sbsar files. Are there any problems to use them with AT2?

ps.
AT2 seems really promising and a savior for my plans as a indie. I'm already using Amplify Bloom and I'm going to purchase other visual goodies in the future! :)
dawasd

Re: Alloy 3 shaders + Substance (sbsar)

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:13 pm

dawasd wrote:Hello,

I was trying the AT2 trial version, but the included converted Alloy shaders are for older version.

Is it possible to get the shaders converted to latest version as well so I can give it a go with my game? I was trying to convert those, but because lack of skill with shaders I could't get them to work. :/

Also what is the process one must take every time Alloy/AT2 gets updated?

I am currently exporting my textures from Substance Designer to sbsar files. Are there any problems to use them with AT2?

ps.
AT2 seems really promising and a savior for my plans as a indie. I'm already using Amplify Bloom and I'm going to purchase other visual goodies in the future! :)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest and for using our products, we really appreciate it. We try to release updates as quickly as possible but unfortunately it might occasionally take a couple of weeks due to unrelated reasons. AT2 supports the latest Alloy version but the new trial version isn't currently available to the public, I will forward you the latest development build trial as soon as possibly.

Updating AT2 Alloy projects is as simple as importing the appropriate package and rebuilding virtual textures or forcing a material update in the virtual texture(s) inspector tab. AT2 currently does not directly support SBSAR files, you will have to bake them into standard textures; Substance support will be improved in future releases.

Let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks!

All the best,
Ricardo Teixeira
@amplifycreates
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby dawasd » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D
dawasd

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:31 pm

dawasd wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D

No problem, we will be in touch soon.

Thanks!
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Hello,

We sent you the latest package via email. The new update is also available via our download page.

Thanks!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to General Discussion