Nothing Work

Full-scene Motion Blur for Unity Pro

Nothing Work

Postby basty » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just bought Amplify motion, i try to follow the tutorial to implement motion blur, but nothing seems to happen at all..

When i press debug mode, everything is black. Even if in the scene the players are moving and the balls too..

I tried to add amplify motion object to the top of my prefab object and it changes nothing. The component is desactivated. Even if i click on it manually, it still keeps deactivated.

Thank you for your support because i really need to get it work.
basty

Re: Nothing Work

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:55 pm

basty wrote:Hello Everyone,

I just bought Amplify motion, i try to follow the tutorial to implement motion blur, but nothing seems to happen at all..

When i press debug mode, everything is black. Even if in the scene the players are moving and the balls too..

I tried to add amplify motion object to the top of my prefab object and it changes nothing. The component is desactivated. Even if i click on it manually, it still keeps deactivated.

Thank you for your support because i really need to get it work.

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch, we would be happy to help. Can you provide a sample project or a few screenshots? Any additional information would be most welcome.

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Motion