"Camera Motion Mult" set to 0 still has camera motion blur

Full-scene Motion Blur for Unity Pro

"Camera Motion Mult" set to 0 still has camera motion blur

Postby JodyMagnopus » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello. My name is Jody McAdams and I work at Magnopus. We want to make use of the plugin be we have an issue with it.

I was hoping this plugin would have object only motion blur as a feature but it doesn't seem to fully work. When I set "Camera Motion Mult" to 0 at first it appears to be working. I move my head and no blur. But if I rotate the object and move my head while the object rotates, the camera has a huge undesired effect.

Just make an object with object blur on it and have it rotate at a very slow speed and move your head to see the problem. Can this be fixed?

One extra note:
When doing the test, it is best to have a texture on the object as it will make it easier to tell the problem is happening.
JodyMagnopus

Re: "Camera Motion Mult" set to 0 still has camera motion bl

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:46 pm

JodyMagnopus wrote:Hello. My name is Jody McAdams and I work at Magnopus. We want to make use of the plugin be we have an issue with it.

I was hoping this plugin would have object only motion blur as a feature but it doesn't seem to fully work. When I set "Camera Motion Mult" to 0 at first it appears to be working. I move my head and no blur. But if I rotate the object and move my head while the object rotates, the camera has a huge undesired effect.

Just make an object with object blur on it and have it rotate at a very slow speed and move your head to see the problem. Can this be fixed?

One extra note:
When doing the test, it is best to have a texture on the object as it will make it easier to tell the problem is happening.

Hello Jody,

Thank you for considering using Amplify Motion, we really appreciate it. We would be happy to help, we simply need some additional information in order to proceed.

-Unity and Amplify Motion version
-Amplify Motion parameters(screenshot)

Do you happen to be using it in VR? We don't recommend using AM with VR camera setups.

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Motion