transparent objects not rendered

Advanced Color Grading for Unity Pro

transparent objects not rendered

Postby any_user » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:46 pm

I recently bought amplify color and it works great so far, with one exception: When I render the color corrected camera to a render texture, all transparent objects are missing (not rendered).

My camera setup looks like this:
- 1-4 cameras for rendering the game (depth=0, multiple cameras for splitscreen)
- 1 ui camera (depth=10)
- 1 overlay camera with color correction, noise, etc. (depth=100, doesn't clear and doesn't render anything but the effects)

when I render these cameras to a texture (for hi-res screenshots) none of the transparent objects in the game cameras are rendered. It works when I disable the color correction effect. Any ideas how to fix this?
any_user

Re: transparent objects not rendered

Postby Diogo Teixeira » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 am

Can you confirm that this happens only with Amplify Color? Please make sure that if you test a different effect, make sure it's in the same position/order as AC in the component stack.

We're simply doing a post-effect that doesn't change anything related to transparency. You can confirm this by checking the runtime code, which is included in the full version.

Nevertheless I've created a test similar to your description and can't seem to be able to replicate the issue. Can you please have a look and tweak according to your configuration? This would help me get to the problem faster. You can download the test project here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/140 ... cyTest.zip
Research & Development at Amplify Creations
Diogo Teixeira

Postby any_user » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks for the reply, I'll look into that. It's entirely possible that it also happens with other image effects.
any_user

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello,

Does the problem still persist?

Any additional information would be most welcome.

Thanks
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Color