VRTK + Amplify Color Volumes

Advanced Color Grading for Unity Pro

VRTK + Amplify Color Volumes

Postby Kolgrima » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Has anyone had any luck getting color volumes working with VRTK? I'm sure I'm just not getting a collision with the volume but I'm not sure how to achieve this.
Kolgrima

Re: VRTK + Amplify Color Volumes

Postby Amplify_Borba » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:23 am

Hello! Amplify Color volumes should work in the same way as if you were using any other camera, VRTK shouldn't be causing any issues.

We'll need more information regarding your setup in order to best help you, a sample would be ideal. You can also use a proxy mesh ( Trigger Volume Proxy ) instead of the camera, in this case you could use the player prefab for position tracking, more information can be found in the Wiki Manual.
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby Kolgrima » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Issue solved! it was a silly mistake, we had done some optimization in the "Physics Manager" so that objects on "Default Layer" could not collide with each other. So all I needed to do was make sure the triggers were on a layer that was "allowed" to collide with the Layers we use for cameras.
Kolgrima

Postby Amplify_Borba » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Thank you for letting us know and for sharing the details!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to Amplify Color