Third-party Effects And Amplify Bloom?

Advanced Color Grading for Unity Pro

Third-party Effects And Amplify Bloom?

Postby Kolgrima » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:52 pm

When I add Amplify Bloom to Amplify color volume Blend Effects, the Field list is empty. My question is; do Amplify Color Blend Effects not work with Amplify Bloom? Seems strange that it wouldn't, I'm assuming I've missed something.

I tried this in a new empty scene.
2018-11-26 11_55_41-.png
Empty Field List Dropdown.
2018-11-26 11_55_41-.png (48.5 KiB) Viewed 3045 times

Any help would be great. I was hoping to use Blend Effect to control both bloom and Grading in one fell swoop.

Cheers!
Kolgrima

Re: Third-party Effects And Amplify Bloom?

Postby Amplify_Borba » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello, unfortunately this won't be possible at this time, since the Volume Editor searches specifically for public variables and Amplify Bloom does not provide any.

I've registered your feedback and have passed this information for the developer to consider, we'll get back in touch as soon as we have any developments regarding this situation, apologies for the inconvenience.
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby Kolgrima » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:22 pm

Thanks for the response. If it's a feature that may get added at some point, I would like to suggest it work like the Ampilfiy Color Volume, where you don't need to reference the camera directly. perhaps an "Ampilfiy Bloom Volume" or even a generic "Ampilfiy Effect Volume" that can handle both. That way it would work better with additive scene loading.
Kolgrima

Postby Amplify_Borba » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:12 am

Thank you for the suggestion, we'll get back in touch as soon as the developer has tackled this!
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Return to Amplify Color