HDRP showing pink and giving me errors

Node-based Shader Editor

HDRP showing pink and giving me errors

Postby Kandob » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:09 pm

I've installed Amplify Shader Editor in HDRP following the instructions on the wiki (http://wiki.amplify.pt/index.php?title= ... g_Pipeline) but when I try to create a shader it's pink and gives me these errors:

Code: Select all
Shader error in 'Hidden/Templates/HDSRPPBR': redefinition of 'BuildWorldToTangent' at line 120 (on d3d11)

Compiling Vertex program
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR

I've tried everything but I can't get it to work.
Kandob

Re: HDRP showing pink and giving me errors

Postby Fikoljuky » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:28 am

https://imgur.com/a/cqcfWvX

I'm having similar problems with the example shaders from you guys and my own shaders are also producing errors
Fikoljuky

Postby Amplify_Borba » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Hello, we'll need a few more details in order to assist you with these issues, such as Unity and HD RP version, ASE version and which template package was imported.

If you're on Unity 2018.2 and HD RP 3.0.0, you need to extract the HDSRPTemplates (Legacy).unitypackage only, and if you're on Unity 2018.3 and HD RP 4.9.0+, you'll need to extract the HDSRPTemplates.unitypackage only instead.

Also, be sure to re-compile the HD RP shaders manually if you've updated your ASE version and its Templates.

EDIT: @Fikoljuky I've deleted your other post in the General section as it relates to this issue, so we can keep in touch just here.
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby Kandob » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:21 pm

I'm using Unity version 2018.3.5f1 with HD RP 4.6.0 and ASE version 1.6.1. I'm doing exactly what the wiki say's and I've done it several times in new projects but I keep getting the same error. I've also tried to recompile it.
Kandob

Postby Amplify_Borba » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:18 pm

It seems that you're using a very outdated ASE version, please update to the latest one through our website and make sure that you also update Unity's HD SRP version to 4.8, 4.9 or 4.10, as we no longer support earlier versions due to the extensive changes that Unity has performed on its templates.

We apologize if the wiki instructions are not clear on this matter, we'll be sure to update them as soon as possible.
Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Amplify_Borba

Postby RobRamsay » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:35 pm

I solved this by getting the HDRP 4.10.0 from Unity Packages.
Also updated to 1.6.3 Rev 9 from the Amplify site.

Looks good to go now!
RobRamsay

Return to Amplify Shader Editor