'Share it' merchant site give 404 not found

Node-based Shader Editor

'Share it' merchant site give 404 not found

Postby giantkiller3d » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 pm

After completing your purchase you will receive an e-mail from our secure automated payment processor (serviced by Share-it/MyCommerce) or containing the Order Receipt, Product Keys and temporary Download Links. Here we provide quick and easy access to the latest downloads for existing customers, in case of a new version coming out or download links expiring.

Since this didn't work I went to asset store and clicked Update. Did not see a change in my MultiPassDistortion shader problem.
This solution answer was given later than the asset store date of 2019/02/07.
I guess I import the whole asset again?
giantkiller3d

Re: 'Share it' merchant site give 404 not found

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:41 pm

giantkiller3d wrote:
After completing your purchase you will receive an e-mail from our secure automated payment processor (serviced by Share-it/MyCommerce) or containing the Order Receipt, Product Keys and temporary Download Links. Here we provide quick and easy access to the latest downloads for existing customers, in case of a new version coming out or download links expiring.

Since this didn't work I went to asset store and clicked Update. Did not see a change in my MultiPassDistortion shader problem.
This solution answer was given later than the asset store date of 2019/02/07.
I guess I import the whole asset again?

Greetings,

Our Asset Store packages are not sold via Share-it/Commerce.

As stated in the download page, in regards to Unity Asset Store Customers, our system accepts Unity Asset Store Invoice Numbers, enter them bellow to access your packages.

If you are having trouble imputing your Unity Asset Store invoice number, please contact us at [email protected] with your Invoice number. Please note that this service is provided by Unity, we have no control regarding its availability but we would be more than happy to check your access.

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Shader Editor