Unity 5.5 + Amplify Color 164_001

Advanced Color Grading for Unity Pro

Unity 5.5 + Amplify Color 164_001

Postby septinite » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:43 pm

I just downloaded the most recent version of Color with 5.5 support ( using 5.5.0b6 ) and am getting this error:

[AmplifyColor] Failed to initialize shaders. Please attempt to re-enable the Amplify Color Effect component. If that fails, please reinstall Amplify Color.

when trying to activate the component. Have reinstalled several times, is there anything else I can do to get this working?
septinite

Re: Unity 5.5 + Amplify Color 164_001

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:11 am

septinite wrote:I just downloaded the most recent version of Color with 5.5 support ( using 5.5.0b6 ) and am getting this error:

[AmplifyColor] Failed to initialize shaders. Please attempt to re-enable the Amplify Color Effect component. If that fails, please reinstall Amplify Color.

when trying to activate the component. Have reinstalled several times, is there anything else I can do to get this working?

Hello,

Thank you for using Amplify Color, we really appreciate it. Use your Unity invoice number in our download page to access the latest package. Be sure to use the latest Unity 5.5 Beta version, Amplify Color relies on a few fixes included after beta 9.

Thanks!
Sales & Customer Relations at Amplify Creations
Learn more about our offering: Amplify Creations Products
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby septinite » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:48 pm

That that is the version I was using, as opposed to the one from the asset store.

I just tried again to be extra sure, deleted my previous AmplifyColor folder and installed the package AmplifyColor_Unity5.unitypackage from that zip and am getting the same error still.
septinite

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:21 pm

septinite wrote:That that is the version I was using, as opposed to the one from the asset store.
I just tried again to be extra sure, deleted my previous AmplifyColor folder and installed the package AmplifyColor_Unity5.unitypackage from that zip and am getting the same error still.

Hello,

You need to update your Unity 5.5 Beta version, we recommend using the latest (Unity 5.5.0b11). Amplify Color relies on a few fixes included after Beta 9.

Looking forward to your feedback.
Amplify Shader Editor won the Asset Store Best Tool Award - Thank you for your support!
Ricardo Teixeira

Postby septinite » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:46 pm

doh! thats what i get for relying on auto-update. working and looking glorious as always, thank you!
septinite

Postby Ricardo Teixeira » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:43 pm

septinite wrote:doh! thats what i get for relying on auto-update. working and looking glorious as always, thank you!

Hello,

No problem, happy to know it's working.

Thanks!
Ricardo Teixeira

Return to Amplify Color