What are Cookies?
To our knowledge, when you visit our website, the following categories of cookies may be set in your browser:
Google Analytics: Web analytics services to recognize your browser or device and, for example, identify whether you have visited our website before, what you have previously viewed or clicked on, and how you found us. The information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes, and it helps us to analyse patterns of user activity and to develop a better user experience. No personally identifying data is included in this type of tracking, all of our activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service. You can opt-out from Google Analytics related services here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Firewall and Abuse Prevention: We use a “Live Traffic” cookie to determine if someone is a human or bot, and to identify repeat visitors and display this in the Admin Live Traffic feed; a Country Blocking cookie so we can choose to use a cookie to bypass Country Blocking; and a Session cookie to remember if someone is a logged in user.
Community Forum: Forum platform for registered users, uses standard operational session cookies.
- No data collected by Amplify Creations, Google Analytics and Firewall and Abuse Prevention cookies/tracking used when applicable.
- Incorrect usage or abuse will trigger an IP log that ensures that the address is blocked, thus preventing any damage to our website and our users.
- Forum registration requires a user supplied Username, Password, and Email Address. Data is securely stored and abides by EU GDPR requirements and used solely for operational purposes.
- Newsletter registration requires a user supplied email. Data is adequately stored, abides by EU GDPR requirements, used solely for direct user marketing. Users may opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe link present in all newsletter emails, or simply by contacting us directly.
- Product Wiki registration requires a user supplied Username, Password, and Email Address; there’s also an optional “Real Name” section. Data is securely stored and abides by EU GDPR requirements and used solely for operational purposes.
Please note that no system can be guaranteed to be completely secure. While we strive to employ adequate protections for your data that are appropriate to its sensitivity, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of the information you share with us and we cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, loss or inadvertent disclosure of your information. In case of a breach, our servers will be immediately locked, we’ll determine if any data has been accessed and inform all the affected users.
Third-party Web Frameworks and Services
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any third-party policy changes that, without our knowledge, introduce unwanted cookies tracking.