Amplify Color is one of the best Unity Extensions for Industry Level Color Grading. Extremely easy to use and to integrate in your project, no coding required. The standard version is open to everyone, it includes all the required source files in order to develop new functionalities or to expand existing ones
The workflow could not be simpler, you don’t have to learn how to use any new Software.
This plugin connects directly to Photoshop, or similar tools. You can use the software already in your pipeline to push color transformations directly into your Unity Project Scenes. You may alter Color curves, Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Hue and much more.
Ease of use.
Two possible workflows provided :
- A semi-automated workflow where it actually connects to Photoshop to upload the reference frame and download the modified frame.
- A standard file-based workflow, compatible with all image editing software.
Amplify Color Volumes empowers your artists by allowing them to use volumes to efficiently define color correction, effects & events by area.
- Automatically blend between Volumes.
- Works with Camera position or Proxy Object.
- Base and Volume LUT mixing.
- Third-party Effects Volume Blending.
- Enhanced Volume detection accuracy.
Volume Based Effects & Events
Amplify Color Volumes Overview
Amplify Color In Action
Creating grading profiles using Amplify Color, formerly known as Color3, is extremely easy and fast.
Try the Web Demo
Firewatch by Campo Santo.
Explore the wilderness, a peaceful respite from your complicated life soon takes a turn into the unknown.