Amplify Texture 2
Virtually Unlimited Textures, reach for the impossible.
Amplify Texture 2 builds upon the groundbreaking innovations introduced in Amplify Texture, to bring the next step of hardware-assisted future-proof massive texturing technology to the tip of your fingers, while taking full advantage of improvements introduced since Unity 4 and the upcoming Unity 5. Whether you’re looking for efficient scene optimization, importing large-scale Satellite imagery, generating giant procedural terrains on World Machine, or painting high-resolution worlds and characters on MARI and MODO, this product will integrate seamlessly in your pipeline and help bring your creation to life.
What is Amplify Texture? Visit this page first: Amplify Texture 1
Amplify Texture 2 Public Trial
Please note that this is a Public Development Preview Version Only. Amplify Texture 2 is still in development and some features will be added at a later stage. The current public version does not represent the final quality, performance, or feature set that will be available in the final product. Visit the specifications page for more information.
What will you build with unlimited creative power?
• Multiple virtual textures up to 16 per-scene, Max 64 Terapixels
• New real-time WYSIWYG editing mode with improved workflow
• New high-compression, high-performance texture compression
• Spherical page detection system, for fast view rotations
• Light-map and Displacement/Tesselation support
• Static batching support
• Comprehensive 3rd party plugin compatibility
• Multi-Tile UV Support, MARI UDIM, Zbrush & Mudbox
• Anisotropic filtering
• High dynamic range (EXR, HDR) texture support
• World Machine, MARI and MODO integration
• Oculus Rift/VR support
• Hardware sparse texturing support
• Mobile support
• Baked Substance support
• Physically Based Shaders Support
* Includes a Amplify Texture 1.5 License
* Save 20% over launch price
* Early access to development builds
* Your chance to help shape this product
Development Showcase – Part 2
We are very happy to announce the 3rd development build and the first Public development version, a fully functional trial version is now available.
Among other improvements,dev build 3 introduces Physical Based Shaders with Alloy, Skyshop and Lux support, anisotropic filtering, specular layer and multi-vt consolidation. In addition, we also updated the AT2 page and we now include a temporary Manual, Specifications and Video Tutorials.
For more information check out the Release Thread. (Early Adopters Private Forum)
Development Showcase – Part 1
In Part 1 of this series we reveal new features like Multi-Tile UV support and Virtualized Displacement. Additionally, we take a closer look at our efficient and high-quality lossy texture compression, in many ways superior to standard DXT compression, that results in reduced texture storage requirements and inevitably smaller builds, slated for serious improvements in future updates.
In the following videos we dig a bit deeper and demonstrate Multi-Tile UV workflows using MARI, Zbrush and Mudbox. We believe that using the right tools and workflow will help you unleash the true power of Amplify Texture.
Amplified Creative Freedom
Realtime Demo made of High Dynamic Range Multi-Tile Data Sets(EXR) by Nurulize.